The Transparency and Accountability Initiative is led by a steering committee formed of representatives from the Initiative’s five members.
Steering committee members
- Rakesh Rajani, Director, Democratic Participation and Governance, Ford Foundation
- Alfonsina Peñaloza, Program Officer, Global Development program, Hewlett Foundation
- Martin Tisné, Policy Director, Omidyar Network
- Julie McCarthy, Director, Fiscal Governance Program, Open Society Foundations
- Tessa McArthur, Team Leader, Empowerment & Accountability, DFID